Taking the time now to properly store your inflatables may significantly increase the lifespan of your products
Here are good steps to follow when getting ready to store your inflatables for the colder months:
- Before storing, place the product on a clean, level area. Clean with mild soap and water and allow to dry completely.
- Remove all attachments and store in a sealed waterproof container (i.e. a plastic covered box or bin).
- Remove all of the air from the tube using the deflation end of the high output inflator/deflator.
- Store the product out of direct sunlight and protected from the environment in a clean, dry location. It is best to add mothballs next to the product to prevent damage from rodents.
- NEVER store at temperatures below 40 degrees F or in an area with broad temperature fluctuations.
- If unavoidable, store in an area where the inflatables will NOT be moved until the spring. Movement during cold weather may damage the PVC.
By following these important steps, you will be able to keep your inflatables for many more summers to come!
Any questions? Do not hesitate to reach out to a member of the WRS team who will gladly assist